Accelerated Breast MRI
What Is an Accelerated Breast MRI?
How Can Accelerated Breast MRI Complement My Mammogram?
Advantages of Accelerated Breast MRI
Safe and Painless
Fast and Easy
Affordable and More Comfortable
How to Prepare for Accelerated Breast MRI
- You have any allergies
- You have kidney problems
- You are pregnant
- You are nursing
- You have any implanted medical devices
An Experience Unlike any Hospital
Full benefits for a fraction of the cost
- Convenient scheduling with a single phone call
- Saturday appointments in a dedicated space for women’s privacy
- All female technologists and medical specialists
- Cutting-edge MR imaging with NO RADIATION
- First in Georgia – streamlined MRI protocol for fast 12-minute exams
- Detailed radiology report from an ACR board-certified radiologist
- An express delivered CD in a privacy protected folder sent directly to you.
“I’m reviewing medical bills, and my
insurance company was billed
$11,560 for a breast MRI – really?”
Estimating Breast Cancer Risk
Your doctor looks at a wide range of factors in determining your risk for breast cancer. However, most of these factors have only a modest effect, and studies have yet to determine which are most telling. To get a rough idea of patients’ risks, most physicians use the National Cancer Institute’s Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Tool, which includes hereditary, demographic and medical factors. While this tool can’t tell you whether or not you’ll get breast cancer, it can help you estimate your risk.