Last Modified: [07/13/17]
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may provide us with certain personal information in order to use the services offered through the Site (“Services”). We do use your contact information to send you information regarding the Services. Through you continued use of the Services, you expressly agree and consent to receive text and/or email from us or our application administrators regarding the Services.
We do not sell your personal information to anyone. Your personal information is kept strictly confidential. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the Website. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information.
We will comply with all laws and regulations respecting the privacy of your personal information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or Services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any Services we offer or provide though it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, application administrators and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
PRIVACY OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Through your use of the Services you may receive electronic communications from us.
- We send email regarding your payment activity and statement availability for privacy purposes we never send an attachment in an email. We send confirmation emails regarding payments and certain types of maintenance. Confirmation emails help guard against fraudulent use of the system.
- We use encrypted transmission (Secure Socket Layer – SSL) for all transactions on our billing site.
- If we attach your bill to an email, we use encrypted Adobe Acrobat PDF You choose the password so the encryption is as h4 as your password is complex. We encourage you to choose complex passwords for added protection. We encourage you to change your password frequently but we do not require you to do so.
- We do retain credit card and/or bank account information (unless you specifically tell us to for your convenience) except for audit trails which are used to prove transactions. The audit trails have portions of the card number obliterated so the information is not useful by itself.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to the contact information listed below.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
3810 Northdale Boulevard, Suite 210
Tampa, FL 33624
877-838-1148 (Toll Free)
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EST