The peace of mind once reserved for high-risk patients is now available to all women, thanks to the NEW Accelerated Breast MRI program, exclusively at American Health Imaging.
Our new Accelerated Breast MRI screening program is the latest advancement in breast-care screening available in the Atlanta area. Utilizing advanced MRI technology, the Accelerated Breast MRI provides greater detail and screening accuracy than ultrasound or mammogram alone without the use of radiation. This cost-effective screening tool – once reserved only for high-risk patients – is now available for all women desiring the highest level of diagnostic (breast-care) peace-of-mind.
An Experience Unlike any Hospital
Full benefits for a fraction of the cost
- Convenient scheduling with a single phone call
- Saturday appointments in a dedicated space for women’s privacy
- All female technologists and medical specialists
- Cutting-edge MR imaging with NO RADIATION
- First in Georgia – streamlined MRI protocol for fast 12-minute exams
- Detailed radiology report from an ACR board-certified radiologist
- An express delivered CD in a privacy protected folder sent directly to you.
“I’m reviewing medical bills, and my
insurance company was billed
$11,560 for a breast MRI – really?”
Estimating Breast Cancer Risk
Your doctor looks at a wide range of factors in determining your risk for breast cancer. However, most of these factors have only a modest effect, and studies have yet to determine which are most telling. To get a rough idea of patients’ risks, most physicians use the National Cancer Institute’s Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Tool, which includes hereditary, demographic and medical factors. While this tool can’t tell you whether or not you’ll get breast cancer, it can help you estimate your risk.